Lets define it!
Presentation is the practice of showing and explaining the content of a topic to an audience or learner. Presentations come in nearly as many forms as there are life situations. In the business world, there are sales presentations, informational and motivational presentations, first encounters, interviews, briefings, status reports, image-building, and training sessions.
What can we do?
Our company has developed numerous company presentations based on specific concept, most of which are presenting the different products / services / departments of a company and are being sent to the co-operators of the company on a CD (click here to CD Replication) or though a link that people can download through the internet.
Over the years, we have established a methodology in creating an amazing company presentations, which provides our client with safety and without stress, through a professional business communication.
Primary aim when we were developing our methodology was the satisfaction of the client and achieving for him the best return on investment that can be achieved.
For this reason we follow the steps outlined below, that guide us through the process of developing a company presentations safely and without mistakes / errors:
- Story drafting
- This is the stage where the project manager alongside with the client write down what will the company presentations have in it, the general concept around it and the different sections of it. Our project manager meets the client and notes down what is needed, what we need to achieve, the client’s customer base, the products / services of the client and all the factors that can lead us to success.
- Our project manager analyzes what has been discussed in the meeting and writes down detailed specifications and a roadmap of what needs to be done in analytical form, so the designers can understand what is needed in respect of the company presentations design.
- Agreement by the client
- At this stage the client is presented with the specifications and approves that this is the way we will develop the different designs and functions.
- Design and video shooting
- At this point the project manager engages designers that will work on the project. He specifies and explains them in detail what needs to be done. Alpha version of the company presentations with all the agreed sections is prepared.
- Fixes / agreement
- At this point the project manager together with the client review and fix what is needed to complete the project. This is an itinerary process until project is completed and approved by the client.
- At this point the client is made a presentation in his office to enjoy the final version of his company presentation. Delivery takes place at this stage and delivered on CD or uploaded on the web.
We provide all our clients a perfect combination of quality and affordability through a package without hidden costs. Our client knows from the beginning what he is getting and when, how much he is paying and when.