Lets define it!
Video production is videography, the process of capturing moving images on electronic media (e.g., video tape, direct to disk recording, or solid state storage like a tapeless camcorder) even streaming media. The term includes methods of production and post-production. It is the equivalent of filmmaking, but with images recorded electronically instead of film stock.
Animation is the rapid display of a sequence of images to create an illusion of movement. The most common method of presenting animation is as a motion picture or video program, although there are other methods. This type of presentation is usually accomplished with a camera and a projector or a computer viewing screen which can rapidly cycle through images in a sequence.
What can we do?
Our company has developed numerous video productions based on specific concept, most of which are presenting the different departments of a company and are being sent to the co-operators of the company on a CD (click here to CD Replication) or though a link that people can download through the internet.
We have also prepared for clients specific custom made animations of characters for brands / products / services, a move that establishes further the brand amongst the viewers of the animation.
Over the years, we have established a methodology in creating an amazing video production / animation, which provides our client with safety and without stress, through a professional business communication.
Primary aim when we were developing our methodology was the satisfaction of the client and achieving for him the best return on investment that can be achieved.
For this reason we follow the steps outlined below, that guide us through the process of developing a company presentations safely and without mistakes / errors:
- Story drafting
- This is the stage where the project manager alongside with the client write down what will the video will present, the general concept around it and the different sections of it. Our project manager meets the client and notes down what is needed, what we need to achieve, the client’s customer base, the products / services of the client and all the factors that can lead us to success.
- Our project manager analyzes what has been discussed in the meeting and writes down detailed specifications and a roadmap of what needs to be done in analytical form, so the developers & designers can understand what is needed in respect of app design and development.
- Agreement by the client
- At this stage the client is presented with the specifications and approves that this is the way we will develop the different designs and functions.
- Design and video shooting
- At this point the project manager engages designers and video recorders that will work on the project. He specifies and explains them in detail what needs to be done. Alpha version of the video sections and designs for all the agreed sections is prepared. Also at this stage the animator prepares the alpha version of the character / story.
- Review of videos / animations
- At this stage the client reviews the videos and charasters / story prepared and together with the project manager choose the best video pieces that will go in the final video production and suggest changes on the characters movement / story board.
- Fixes / agreement
- At this point the project manager together with the client review and fix what is needed to complete the project. This is an itinerary process until project is completed and approved by the client.
- At this point the client is made a presentation in his office to enjoy the final version of his video production or animation and delivery takes place at this stage which is delivered on CD or uploaded on the web.
We provide all our clients a perfect combination of quality and affordability through a package without hidden costs. Our client knows from the beginning what he is getting and when, how much he is paying and when.