Lets define it!
a complete, usually alphabetical list of items, often with notes giving details
a book, usually illustrated, containing details of items for sale, esp as used by mail-order companies
a list of all the books or resources of a library
( US ), ( Canadian ) a publication issued by a university, college, etc, listing courses offered, regulations, services, etc
( NZ ) a list of wool lots prepared for auction
What can we do?
Our company can prepare for your enterprise an eye catching catalogue that will stand out of the crowd and urge people to call you and order products or visit your website and order online, if you provide them with this facility.
We have our own methodology in getting there, which provides our client with safety and without stress, through a professional business communication.
For us, the company / individual or brand promotional catalogue is a very delicate work that needs concentration and attention to details since is one of the first contacts of the prospective client with your business or product / service. Needs to have stunning clear pictures and easy to read text and not be over crowded with unneeded information. Needs to be straight to the point.
With us, you will have the promotional catalogue that is suitable for your business / product / service either this is an extraordinary, or an out of the box thinking or conservative one. We prepare the promotional catalogue that is suitable for each case, taking into consideration the organization as a whole and the concept behind it.
Primary aim when we were developing our methodology was the satisfaction of the client and achieving for him the best return on investment that can be achieved.
For this reason we follow the steps outlined below, that guide us through the process of developing a company presentations safely and without mistakes / errors:
- Meeting with the client and review of the work done until now on the branding of the business / individual / product for which we need to create a promotional catalogue and analysis of the work that needs to be done (dimensions, colours, shaping, paper that will be printed on, whether will be mostly viewed day or night etc)
- Draft idea
- We prepare in draft form what needs to be done and a roadmap of getting there
- Revisions & Agreement
- Client reviews the drafts and gives us feedback. We prepare new versions until the whole concept and roadmap are agreed
- Design work
- Our design team prepares the actual promotional catalogue based on the agreed drafts
- Revisions - Agreement
- Client reviews the catalogue and gives us feedback. We prepare new versions until they are agreed
- Final promotional catalogue are delivered to client on CD ready for printer shop
We provide all our clients a perfect combination of quality and affordability through a package without hidden costs. Our client knows from the beginning what he is getting and when, how much he is paying and when.