Lets define it!
In Corporate Communications, a corporate identity is the "persona" of a corporation which is designed to accord with and facilitate the attainment of business objectives. It is usually visibly manifested by way of branding and the use of trademarks.
Corporate identity comes into being when there is a common ownership of an organizational philosophy that is manifest in a distinct corporate culture — the corporate personality. At its most profound, the public feel that they have ownership of the philosophy. Often referred to as organizational identity, corporate identity helps organizations to answer questions like “who are we?” and “where are we going?” Corporate identity also allows consumers to denote their sense of belonging with particular human aggregates or groups.
What can we do?
Our company can create a concept and design in order for your business, company, product, service or brand to stand out of the competition and urge people to prefer it.
Our experienced team creates the identity composed of the concept on which we will base our design & promotional work, the logo, business cards, company flyer, products & services flyers, magazine adverts, web design and in general all the design works needed.
Primary aim when we were developing our methodology was the satisfaction of the client and achieving for him the best return on investment that can be achieved.
For this reason we follow the steps outlined below, that guide us through the process of developing a company presentations safely and without mistakes / errors:
- Meeting with the client and review of the work done until now on the branding of the business / product that needs to be promoted and analysis of the work that needs to be done
- Draft idea
- We prepare in draft form what needs to be done and a roadmap of getting there
- Revisions & Agreement
- Client reviews the drafts and gives us feedback. We prepare new versions until the whole concept and roadmap are agreed
- Design work
- Our design team prepares the actual designs for all the items based on the agreed drafts
- Revisions - Agreement
- Client reviews the designs and gives us feedback. We prepare new versions until they are agreed
- Final designs are delivered to client on CD ready for printer shop
We provide all our clients a perfect combination of quality and affordability through a package without hidden costs. Our client knows from the beginning what he is getting and when, how much he is paying and when.