Lets define it!
A flyer or flier, also called a circular, handbill or leaflet, is a form of paper advertisement intended for wide distribution and typically posted or distributed in a public place.
Flyers may be used by individuals, businesses, or organizations to:
» Promote a good or service, such as a restaurant
» Recruit members
» Advertise an event such as a music concert, nightclub appearance or festivalSend to existing clients to promote a new service
» Send out to many people / P.O. Boxes to get new clients
What can we do?
Over the years, our company has developed out of the box flyers for organizations / individuals with great success, flyers that communicate well, they are memorable and provide the viewer with a feeling of trust for the organization with the specific promotional flyer. In numerous times we have also designed flyers for promotional purposes given out during a promo event for a specific product ( eg a coffee shop) with which the client could get a discount for the specific product.
We have our own methodology in getting there, which provides our client with safety and without stress, through a professional business communication.
For us, the company / individual or brand promotional flyer is a very delicate work that needs concentration and attention to details since is one of the first contacts of the prospective client with your business or product / service.
With us you will have the promotional flyer that is suitable for your business / product / service either this is an extraordinary, or an out of the box thinking or conservative one. We prepare the promotional flyer that is suitable for each case, taking into consideration the organization as a whole and the concept behind it.
Primary aim when we were developing our methodology was the satisfaction of the client and achieving for him the best return on investment that can be achieved.
For this reason we follow the steps outlined below, that guide us through the process of developing a company presentations safely and without mistakes / errors:
- Meeting with the client and review of the work done until now on the branding of the business / individual / product for which we need to create a promotional flyer and analysis of the work that needs to be done (dimensions, colours, shaping etc)
- Draft idea
- We prepare in draft form what needs to be done and a roadmap of getting there
- Revisions & Agreement
- Client reviews the drafts and gives us feedback. We prepare new versions until the whole concept and roadmap are agreed
- Design work
- Our design team prepares the actual promotional flyers based on the agreed drafts
- Revisions - Agreement
- Client reviews the logos and gives us feedback. We prepare new versions until they are agreed
- Final promotional flyers are delivered to client on CD ready for printer shop
We provide all our clients a perfect combination of quality and affordability through a package without hidden costs. Our client knows from the beginning what he is getting and when, how much he is paying and when.