Lets define it!
Graphic design is a creative process—most often involving a client and a designer and usually completed in conjunction with producers of form (i.e., printers, signmakers, etc.)—undertaken in order to convey a specific message (or messages) to a targeted audience. The term "graphic design" can also refer to a number of artistic and professional disciplines that focus on visual communication and presentation.
What can we do?
Our company has excelled in the field of graphics design over the years by providing to our clients exceptional promotions for specific brands or for the business as a whole.
Through our targeted campaigns we have managed to increase client sales for the specific brands we are promoting, this way providing to the client maximum return on investment.
We can strengthen or establish or re-establish your brand or specific product or your business as a whole through targeted campaigns specially designed for the specific purpose.
The following are some ideas of the graphics design services we can provide to you (we are always open to new custom graphics design ideas by clients):
Custom graphic designs based on client’s idea, description and on specific concept
- Corporate identity
- Logo creation
- Business cards
- Outdoor advertising
- Newspaper / Magazine advertisements
- Custom graphics design based on given concept
Primary aim when we were developing our methodology was the satisfaction of the client and achieving for him the best return on investment that can be achieved.
For this reason we follow the steps outlined below, that guide us through the process of developing a company presentations safely and without mistakes / errors:
- Meeting with the client and review of the work done until now in regards to graphics design for his business / product that needs to be promoted and analysis of the work that needs to be done
- Draft idea
- We prepare in draft form what needs to be done and a roadmap of getting there
- Revisions - Agreement
- Client reviews the drafts and gives us feedback. We prepare new versions until the whole concept and roadmap are agreed
- Design work
- Our design team prepares the actual designs for all the items based on the agreed drafts
- Revisions - Agreement
- Client reviews the designs and gives us feedback. We prepare new versions until they are agreed
- Final designs are delivered to client on CD ready for printer shop
We provide all our clients a perfect combination of quality and affordability through a package without hidden costs. Our client knows from the beginning what he is getting and when, how much he is paying and when.