Lets define it!
A newsletter is a regularly distributed publication generally about one main topic that is of interest to its subscribers. Newspapers and leaflets are types of newsletters. Additionally, newsletters delivered electronically via email (e-Newsletters) have gained rapid acceptance for the same reasons email in general has gained popularity over printed correspondence.
What can we do?
With Antici! Newsletter Engine you can manage your subscribers database through the use of lists and send them specific newsletters created by you, using our Newsletter Engine or otherwise, anytime you wish to do so.
Antici! Newsletter Engine operates in a very user friendly but at the same time very dynamic environment, with a really strong back office with many functions.
At the moment our newsletter server manages more than 250 newsletter engines sending more than 500,000 emails on a daily basis.
Functions of the Antici! Newsletter Engine
- Front end
- Our design team prepares a nicely looking landing page for your newsletter engine where people can find out who you are and what the newsletters you are sending out are aboutis the stage where the project manager alongside with the client write down what will the flash will present, the general concept around it and the different sections of it. Our project manager meets the client and notes down what is needed, what we need to achieve, the client’s customer base, the products / services of the client and all the factors that can lead us to success.
- Front end registration
- People coming to your newsletter page from Google can register into the newsletter in order to get your offers in the future
- Back end
- Very powerful back end system hence very easy to manage where you can organize your newsletter subscribers, create and send newsletters and much more
- Newsletter creation
- In a friendly environment similar to Microsoft Word you can add your newsletter text and images or graphics, select which lists will receive it, on which template, add your attachments (if any), set a scheduler if needed and launch it!
- Subscriber lists
- In this section you can create distribution lists of specific interest to which you can send targeted newsletters (eg people interested in houses)
- In this section you can see for each newsletter how many people have opened it, clicked on it and went to your website
- Send anytime
- You can send your newsletter any time you wish, to the distribution list you wish
- Set the date and time and relax. The newsletter will be dispatched exactly at that date and time
- Choose amongst the many templates ready separated by business type and season and send to the one you like. You can even create your own custom created template.
- Add as many parameters as you like per user and sort / search for them with those (eg Name, Surname, Country, Occupation etc)
- Import Users
- Simply create an excel file and import your users in a specific distribution list
- Validate Users
- Click a Button and validate the users’ emails and automatically delete the ones that are not valid
Methodology being followed
Over the years we have established a tested methodology of handling such assignments with success and this is:
- Meeting with the client and review of the work done until now on the branding of the business / product for which we need to create a newsletter for and analysis of the work that needs to be done
- Draft idea
- We prepare in draft form what needs to be done and a roadmap of getting there
- Revisions & Agreement
- Client reviews the drafts and gives us feedback. We prepare new versions until the whole concept and roadmap are agreed
- Our development team installs your own copy of the newsletter engine and we test it extensively. You are given a link & access to go in and see the engine
- We provide the client with training material and hands on training with the engine
- Design work
- Our design team prepares the actual newsletter based on the agreed drafts
- Revisions and Agreement
- Client reviews the newsletter and gives us feedback. We prepare new versions until they are agreed
- Final newsletter is delivered to client online in Antici! Newsletter Engine ready to be send
We provide all our clients a perfect combination of quality and affordability through a package without hidden costs. Our client knows from the beginning what he is getting and when, how much he is paying and when.