Lets define it!
A web banner or banner ad is a form of advertising on the World Wide Web delivered by an ad server. This form of online advertising entails embedding an advertisement into a web page. It is intended to attract traffic to a website by linking to the website of the advertiser. The advertisement known as a "click through". In many cases, banners are delivered by a central ad server.
Why a good web banner is important?
Many times you just see banners without taking notice of them and some other fewer times a banner that stands out catches your attention. You click on it and you are taken into the website of that product / service provider. This is the difference between “just another banner” and a “good web banner”. A good web banner has good clickthrough (% of clicks over banner views) and hence better return on investment through better sales.
What can we do?
Our company has extensive experience on how people operate on the web, how much time each banner has to catch the attention of the viewer, which banners are more suitable for which websites and for this reason we can create a banner for your company / business / product or service that catches viewer’s attention and brings him into your website to buy your products or services.
We create very professional web banners for our clients in the following formats:
- Png transparent
- Animated gif
- Flash file
- Flash file embedded in html
Antici! Web Banners Creation Methodology
Below we specify our methodology and way of working, which we have fine tunned over the years, ensuring a nice flow of work that is enjoyed by all involved:
- Meeting with the client and review of the work done until now on the branding of the business / product for which we need to create a web banner and analysis of the work that needs to be done
- Draft idea
- We prepare in draft form what needs to be done and a roadmap of getting there
- Revisions & Agreement
- Client reviews the drafts and gives us feedback. We prepare new versions until the whole concept and roadmap are agreed
- Design work
- Our design team prepares the actual web banners based on the agreed drafts
- Revisions and Agreement
- Client reviews the web banners and gives us feedback. We prepare new versions until they are agreed
- Final web banner is delivered to client by email in high resolution or send to the marketing department of the website that will be put on
We provide all our clients a perfect combination of quality and affordability through a package without hidden costs. Our client knows from the beginning what he is getting and when, how much he is paying and when.