Lets Define it!
Updating an eshop with more than 100 products on a daily basis requires a full time employee which creates extra expenses for the business. Also it in not achievable to manage updating the stock for all the products the time that the sale is being made, this way undertaking a risk of sell something through the website for which you dont have stock or engage to sell something from an offline shop which in the meantime has been sold through the website. This has been a problem since the invention of the e-shops.
Lately it has been solved through the two-way communication of the e-shop with the stock & accounting software of the client's company.
What can we do?
Our company provides you with the software that connects in two way communication between your eshop and your company's accounting & stock software so your systems are not outdated anymore.
Updating is not limited to stocks. The following information can be taken automatically many times per day, by the website from your desktop product management / stock software.
- Product Names
- Update deleted / unpublished products
- New products creation
- Products description
- Prices %
- Discounted Prices
- Images (unlimited) per product
- Product Parameters
- Stock value per product or per product parameter (eg "Small Size" "Blue Color"- "4 In stock")
- Product Dimentions
- Product Weight
Antici! Online Connections Methodology
Having developed a lot of connections and automatic updating of e-shops through the desktop softwares, we have developed a methodology that helps us deliver the product hassle free. This is:
- Starting point
- Project Manager meets up with the client and analyze in simple non-technical terms what needs to be done. This includes noting down which desktop software the client uses, what version and whether there is internet connection on the computer on which the software is installed as well as mapping the fields that need to be automatically updated and how many times per day we need to schedule for these updates.
- Project Manager analyzes the specifications document to the web programmers and designers in technical terms and explains fully what needs to be done. At this stage questions are posted and we make sure we are all on the same page.
- Alpha Version of the Web Connection
- Programmers provide the Project Manager with the Alpha version of the website application, that most of the times is 75%-90% as per the specifications given. Client is sent the link to see the Alpha version but no feedback is needed from the client at this stage. Link is given for informative purposes only.
- Bugs Fixing
- Programmers are given feedback by the project manager and they fix the bugs found so we reach the Beta version which is 95% the same as the specifications document and the design provided.
- Client Presentation
- Project Manager meets up with the client again at this stage and presents him with the Beta version. Client submits his feedback and project manager explains the final touches that need to be done to the programmers so we reach the 100% of what was originally agreed.
- Code Delivery
- Project Manager meets the client again and delivers him the final code of the website and presents him in the demo server how the website looks and behaves. At this point client gives us the order to upload the website on his server or to our server in case he booked an Antici! Hosting Package.
- Project Manager instructs the Server Administrator to upload the files on the web server chosen.
- Live site testing
- Project Manager tests the live site and makes sure all is according to original agreement.
- Project Manager meets up with the client and presents him with the live website.
- Project is considered complete at this stage.
- Note that at all times the client views the demo of the website, through a link in the Antici! demo server, until it goes live. At the same time, we are close to the client even long after the website is completed.
We provide all our clients a perfect combination of quality and affordability through a package without hidden costs. Our client knows from the beginning what he is getting and when, how much he is paying and when.