Please note: This service refers solely to the web designing of a website. Certain clients engage us to design their website and development is done by their in-house programmers team. Web Development and Full Website Production are different services we provide. Click to find out more about them.
Lets Define it!
Web design is a broad term covering many different skills and disciplines that are used in the production and maintenance of websites.
The different areas of web design include: web graphic design, interface design, authoring; including standardised code and proprietary software, user experience design and search engine optimization.
Often many individuals will work in teams covering different aspects of the design process, although some designers will cover them all.
The term web design is normally used to describe the design process relating to the front-end (client side) design of a website including writing mark up, but this is a grey area as this is also covered by web development.
Web designers are expected to have an awareness of usability and if their role involves creating mark up then they are also expected to be up to date with web accessibility guidelines.
What do we offer?
Each web design we produce, is made after we analyze the brand we want to promote and the corporate identity that has been already been built around it. Primary aim of our web design team is to make the product or brand for which we are web designing for, more recognizable by the general public and specifically by its prospective customer base.
Our company web design process follows our methodology, that provides to the client an enjoyable journey, without any stress combined with a feeling of safety at all stages of the process. This is achieved through our professional approach and due to the fact that we keep the client informed at all times about what is going on and what is going to happen next. For us web design success is based on a healthy two way communication with the client.
We have web designed for many recognizable clients until now like: The Cyprus Ministry of Interrior, New Zealand Geographic, GAP Vassilopoulos Western Union, The Cyprus Photographic Society and many more.
Antici! Web Design Methodology:
Below we specify our methodology and way of working, which we have fine tunned over the years, ensuring a nice flow of work that is enjoyed by all involved:
- to the client the way we work, how & when he will be updated and a roadmap of our future working together.
- of the client's needs, specification of what needs to be done in terms of web design and agreement with the client the way we are going to work.
- Design Drafting
- Our web designer drafts a sketch of how we plan to place every element on the web design and we agree this with the client.
- Alpha Version
- Our web designer creates version Alpha of the web design and delivers it to the client for review. We discuss with the client and we revise it until we are all happy with it. Primary target here is to create a functionable web design, that is nice to the eye and that adds value to the existing corporate identity of the brand.
- Our project co-ordinator delivers the web design in source format to the client.
- Next level
- This depends on whether the client has chosen us to develop his website or whether he came to us just for the web design. If client has chosen us to do the Web Development or the Full Site Development then we move on with the methodology outlined in those services pages.
We provide all our clients a perfect combination of quality and affordability through a package without hidden costs. Our client knows from the beginning what he is getting and when, how much he is paying and when.