Please note: This service refers solely to the programming of a website. Certain clients engage us to program / code their website and web design is done by their in-house web design team. Web Design and Full Website Production are different services we provide. Click to find out more about them.
Lets Define it!
Web development is a broad term for the work involved in programming a web site for the Internet (World Wide Web) or an intranet (a private network). This can include writing executable code in php, sql html, css, client liaison, client-side/server-side scripting, web server and network security configuration, and e-commerce development.
However, among web professionals, "web development" usually refers to the main non-design aspects of building web sites: writing markup and coding. Web development can range from developing the simplest static single page of plain text to the most complex web-based internet applications, electronic businesses, or social network services.
What do we offer?
Our company programs your website based on the web design you provide having in mind the end user, while remaining innovative at all stages of the process. Over the years we have settled and fine tunned a web development methodology which proves itself every day when we see all clients being satisfied and happy about the deliverable of their project.
We face each challenge with professionalism and having in mind that we are dealing with new generation technology, while at the same time we do our best to facilitate the end user that is not very computer literate.
This service is suitable for design companies that want to prepare the web design in-house or for companies that have an in-house web designer. We always advise clients not to separate web design from web development, but its up to them to choose whether they want to engage us for Full Website Production or only for Web Design or only for Web Development / Programming.
Antici! Web Development Methodology:
The process of programming a website by our Web Developing Team is the following:
- Starting point
- Project Manager meets up with the client and analyze in simple non-technical terms, for each page and for each element the functions that it must perform (eg drop down menus, photo sliders rotation time etc) and at the end of the meeting we have an agreed specifications document, which states all the functions that will be performed by the website, as well as the workflow of the website in cases of websites that have extended functionality like customer login, e-shop etc.
- Project Manager analyzes the specifications document to the web programmers in technical terms and explains fully what needs to be done. At this stage the programmers post their questions and we make sure we are all on the same page.
- Alpha Version
- Programmers provide the Project Manager with the Alpha version of the website that most of the times is 75%-90% as per the specifications given and looks 70% like the web design provided. Client is sent the link to see the Alpha version but no feedback is needed from the client at this stage. Link is given for informative purposes only.
- Bugs Fixing
- Programmers are given feedback by the project manager and they fix the bugs found so we reach the Beta version which is 95% the same as the specifications document and the design provided.
- Client Presentation
- Project Manager meets up with the client again at this stage and presents him with the Beta version. Client submits his feedback and project manager explains the final touches that need to be done to the programmers so we reach the 100% of what was originally agreed.
- Code Delivery
- Project Manager meets the client again and delivers him the final code of the website and presents him in the demo server how the website looks and behaves. At this point client gives us the order to upload the website on his server or to our server in case he booked an Antici! Hosting Package.
- Project Manager instructs the Server Administrator to upload the files on the web server chosen.
- Live site testing
- Project Manager tests the live site and makes sure all is according to original agreement.
- Project Manager meets up with the client and presents him with the live website.
- Project is considered complete at this stage.
Client is informed that he can call us at any time he discovers something was not done as agreed or if any bug is spotted and we fix it immediately.
We provide all our clients a perfect combination of quality and affordability through a package without hidden costs. Our client knows from the beginning what he is getting and when, how much he is paying and when.