Recently i realised that sometimes after installing ACAJOOM and importing some users with the correct format in csv file type:
some users (no idea why) had a non-confirmed status.
So i found out somewhere a way to fix this (workaround) and here i share it with you
Step 1 -- You login to your cpanel and go to phpMyadmin
Step 2 -- You select your database from the drop down and click on SQL from the horizontal menu
You paste this
"UPDATE `jos_acajoom_subscribers` SET `confirmed` = '1';"
in the SQL text area
You click Go!
Step 3 -- It shows you how many users you fixed (if it works then all will be fixed)
Download here a pdf with a representation of the above procedure: